Our Farm sheds offer the land owner a range of robust value for money sheds and with our simple design frame work it will save time in construction. Ezyframe®Sheds are proud of our after sales service that can offer support to the owner builder. Our rural sheds offer:
- Heavy duty angle base plate with 16mm cast in footing bolts
- Strong knee braces to enable wide spaning frames
- Double ‘C’ section frame on all internal frames
- Closure plates on unclad wall columns
- Large opening slide doors or Roller doors
- Fully bolted framework
- Full range of Colourbond® and Zincalume® cladding
Farm sheds have many different purposes depending on the type of property. We have the shed that will suit your specific need whether its for hay storage or machinery storage. We can tailor to suit our needs with a range of different heights and spans.
Ezyframe Hay sheds offer a range of heights and bay sizes to suit the particular bale size that you produce making efficient use of the undercover area by reducing the distance between hay bale stacks. Ask us today about our range of sheds.
Farm Machinery sheds
Talk to us today about our large openings and clear span sheds that can give you great access for your tractors and larger implements. We have supplied 12m openings to many customers to allow headers to access the shed without having to remove the combs.
Check out our blog posts on Machinery Sheds